Thank you for completing this survey and good luck in the prize draw!
Vision King’s Lynn: Young People’s Survey prize draw terms and conditions:
1. All surveys must be complete and entries received no later than 5pm on Monday 5 October.
2. Only one entry per person will be counted.
3. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 16 years – 25 years, except board members, officers and consultants involved in the Town Investment Plan for King’s Lynn.
4. The winner will be drawn at random and contacted via email. The judge’s decision will be final.
5. Prizes must be taken as stated and will include high street love to shop vouchers to the sum of £100.
6. The winner will be given 14 days to claim their prize. After this time, all rights to this prize shall be waivered and a new winner shall be drawn.
7. The only correspondence you will receive as a result of providing your personal details for this draw shall be if you have won a prize unless you have indicated in the box that you would like to be kept informed around the town centre plans.
8. We can assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the survey period as a result of technical problems.
9. All answers will be aggregated by The Engaging People Company for reporting purposes for the Borough Council of King’s Lynn and West Norfolk and board members, officers, and consultants involved in the Town Investment Plan. Individual answers will not be made public.
10. f you have given contact details but not indicated that you would like to be kept informed, we will only hold your details for three months after which we will delete them. If you have given your details and would like to be kept informed, you can opt out at any point via email@example.com