The Engaging People Company
Registered office: 21, Market Place, Dereham, Norfolk NR19 2AX
Company registration number: 10577737
The Engaging People Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Engaging People Company may change this policy from time to time.
How we collect it
The information we may hold includes personal data such as name, email address, phone number etc. Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• You want to find out more about the company or one of our services;
• You are taking part in consultation and want to be kept informed on the findings of the consultation, and plans and activities related to this;
• You want to take part in engagement activities, such as workshops or training sessions;
• You are taking part in a prize draw associated with consultation.
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
• Tell you more about our business or services;
• Update you on the findings of consultation;
• Keep you informed on plans and activities you have requested to know more about;
• Book you a place on a workshop or training course;
• Respond to your queries.
We may share this information with organisations who have commissioned us to carry out consultation or engagement on their behalf. If you would prefer us not to share this information with other organisations you may remove your consent by contacting email@example.com
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Any data that we may have, we will not sell or lease to third parties for promotional activities. We may share this information with organisations who have commissioned us to carry out consultation or engagement on their behalf. You may restrict the processing of your personal information or remove your consent by contacting us.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purpose it was provided for.
You may ask us to transfer your personal information to another organisation, or directly to you.
You may ask us to erase your personal information from our database at any time.
To support our website, we sometimes embed content from social media and other third-party websites. These may include YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, Vine, Instagram, Pinterest. Google (Google Fonts & Maps) and Flickr. As a result, when you visit a page containing such content, you may be presented with cookies from these websites and these third-party cookies may track your use. The Engaging People Company does not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party’s website for more information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Website Use Terms and Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘The Engaging People Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 21 Market Place, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 2AX. Our company registration number is 10577737. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
How to contact us